Instructions for Applicants
1. We are accepting Admission Forms though online admission portal. By hand or by courier forms will not be accepted. The Online Admission Form must be filled according to the steps. The applicants are encouraged to read the information carefully before filling up the online Admission Form (please visit our website http://admissions.uol.edu.pk/).
2. No Prospectus/Voucher number is required for Online Form Submission.
General Instructions for Applicant:
1. Admission office hours given: Monday to Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) – Saturday & Sunday (9:00am to 3:00pm).
2. An applicant can apply in three degree programs at a time. However, he or she will not be charged for extra choice.
3. Original scan/hard copies of the following documents are required to be uploaded on online admission Form: a) 01 recent blue/white background passport size photographs b) All academics documents i.e (Matric, Inter, Bachelor and Master degrees or IBCC /HEC equivalent c) CNIC card of the applicant or Form B or Father CNIC.
4. In order to get admission in any degree program, the applicants are required to qualify UOL Entrance Test, Interview or both (if any).
5. The selection of applicant shall be on merit, determined on the basis of marks obtained in the last examination, entry test / interview (if any) and such other criteria as University may determine.
6. The applicants bearing O-Level, A-Level qualification or equivalent are required to submit their IBCC Equivalence Certificate in order to determine their eligibility. If an applicant fails to produce the same, he or she will not be given qualification weightage.
7. All admissions are granted on “Provisional” basis. It is the sole responsibility of the selected applicants to provide proof of their eligibility within 3 weeks of the declaration of the result failing which their admission will be cancelled.
8. Incomplete Admission Forms will be rejected.
9. For Foreign/International Applicants please visit Office of Students Affairs (OSA).